Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
This Gaslamp bar sets a classy and sophisticated backdrop for the young and beautiful of San Diego to mix and mingle. Set amidst antiques, art and leather couches perched on gleaming hardwoods, this... Read More
This Gaslamp bar sets a classy and sophisticated backdrop for the young and beautiful of San Diego to mix and mingle. Set amidst antiques, art and leather couches perched on gleaming hardwoods, this spot sports quite the scene. Dress smartly on the weekends if you hope to be seen covorting with other heavy spending A-listers at one of Tipsy Crow's three expansive bars. The Main Bar has pool tables, lower level a dance floor and the upstairs a VIP lounge so people can hang out where they choose. The bar mixes classic décor, craft beers, quality cocktails and unique bites with years of experience and upscale service.
- Daily 3pm-2am
- Sun - Thu No Cover Charge
Fri - Sat Cover Charge: $10
- Best Nightlife: "The Tipsy Crow a number of drink specials that vary by the day. Check the calendar online."
- Dance Clubs: "The Tipsy Crow offers a great Happy Hour weekdays until 8 pm, with half off appetizers such as jumbo soft pretzels, blue cheese fondue,and chips and dip, as well as deals on all drinks."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The Tipsy Crow, San Diego's longest-standing bar, offers three levels of entertainment that are somewhat separated from each other.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: With three levels to offer, when you need a total break from dancing, you can head to the lounge level or the bar.