Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
Celebrity Chef Brian Malarkey of TLC's Mega Bites and Bravo's Top Chef opened Searsucker in the heart of San Diego's trendy Gaslamp Quarter. Sunday brunch is an excellent time to try this popular... Read More
Celebrity Chef Brian Malarkey of TLC's Mega Bites and Bravo's Top Chef opened Searsucker in the heart of San Diego's trendy Gaslamp Quarter. Sunday brunch is an excellent time to try this popular venue. The creative and witty New American menu features local favorites such as the Buttermilk Fried Chicken sandwich with mustard slaw and pickled jalapenos, and Sunday Bloody Sunday with golden egg, spicy shrimp and white cheddar grits. Alongside Bloody Mary's, Manmosas (bourbon, blackberry, maple syrup, champagne) and bellinis will surely right the ship after a long night out. Or go with mimosas your way which give you a bottle of sparkling wine, fruit and fresh juice of your choice.
- Brunch: "The Dr. Seuss-inspired Green Eggs and Ham is a must-order along with the Beasty Bloody Mary. It is actually possible to eat a healthy brunch here too without feeling too deprived, though you may gaze longingly at your neighboring table's order."
- Gaslamp Quarter's Best Restaurants: "Champagne Sunday brunch is an excellent time to try Searsucker. The Peter Rabbit cocktail with Pimm's just might right the ship."
- Group Friendly: "They can create a special cocktail for your group. The Del Mar location also has private dining."
- Best for Brunch Because: Popular with locals with an upscale-casual vibe, this celebrity chef eatery delivers hearty or healthy brunch on weekends.
- Best for Gaslamp Quarter's Best Restaurants Because: It's a local favorite with unbeatable festive ambiance and awesome, hearty food.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The upstairs dining room can accommodate 32 people with tasting menus, unique cocktail pairings, lunches, small plates & more.