Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
Located steps away from the ocean, The Shores Restaurant has one of the best views in all of San Diego. It is almost as if you can reach out the window and touch the sand. Sunday brunch is a la carte... Read More
Located steps away from the ocean, The Shores Restaurant has one of the best views in all of San Diego. It is almost as if you can reach out the window and touch the sand. Sunday brunch is a la carte and features favorites such as huevos rancheros, brioche french toast, chilaquiles and more. Renowned chef and award-winning cookbook authour, Bernard Guillas, changes the menu based on what is in season. The Shores Restaurant is a part of the La Jolla Shores Hotel and provides room service to the lucky guests. Happy hour at the bar is great value but the dining room is perfect for date night.
8110 Camino Del Oro
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Breakfast (Daily): 7 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch (Monday - Saturday): 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Brunch, a la carte (Sunday) 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner (Nightly): 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Happy Hour (Monday - Friday): 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Happy Hour features a signature "Five for $5" menu offering five appetizers and five drink specials for $5 each.
- Beach Restaurants: "Walk off your meal along the La Jolla Shores boardwalk or better yet, bring your beach gear in the car if the sun is out."
- Waterfront Dining, Brunch: "Walk off your brunch along the La Jolla Shores boardwalk or better yet, bring your beach gear in the car. This is one of the most family-friendly beaches in San Diego."
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: It's a fabulous beachfront restaurant in one of the best beachfront hotels in town. Pricing isn't too bad either for the area.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: This restaurant is on La Jolla Shores beach with a level view of the sand and ocean as far as the eye can see.
- Best for Brunch Because: You certainly can't beat the view at ground level with the beach seen through expansive windows.