Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
JRDN is beachfront Tower 23 Hotel's 10,000 square foot contemporary oceanfront steak and seafood restaurant, featuring casually sophisticated cuisine. If you need a hip and trendy place that's less... Read More
JRDN is beachfront Tower 23 Hotel's 10,000 square foot contemporary oceanfront steak and seafood restaurant, featuring casually sophisticated cuisine. If you need a hip and trendy place that's less hectic than Gaslamp options, this is also your place to grab a drink. Lounge with your companions, listen to live music and enjoy a specialty cocktail along with ocean breezes. JRDN has indoor/outdoor seating right on the Pacific Beach boardwalk which makes for excellent views and people watching. The clean, simple but modern decor includes color-changing lights and a giant water wall. It's certainly more upscale than neighboring bars but maintains a fun and casual atmosphere.
- Waterfront Dining: "It's probably the most upscale place to have a meal or a cocktail in Pacific Beach and draws a more sophisticated crowd than others."
- Beach Restaurants: "The steaks here are awesome."
- Outdoor Dining: "It's much more upscale than the rest of the college student-oriented bars in the area."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: JRDN makes the list as the best option in the bar-heavy Pacific Beach area. It's located right on the boardwalk.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: This is by far the hippest place to have a cocktail in Pacific Beach.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The hip JRDN bar area patio is right next to the Pacific Beach boardwalk providing amazing sunsets, craft cocktails and a full menu.