Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
711 Pacific Beach Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
- Beach Restaurants, Lunch: "The fish taco is the way to go. It's beer-battered but totally worth the calories. Pair it with a Bloody Mary."
- Waterfront Dining: "Breakfast here is particularly good. Pair a lobster Benedict with a Bloody Mary and you won't be sorry. If dining late in the day, the fish taco is the way to go. It's beer-battered but totally worth the calories."
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Located right on the Pacific Beach boardwalk, World Famous offers casual all-day dining with excellent people watching.
- Best for Lunch Because: The beachfront location makes for excellent people-watching on their patio and for taking advantage of sunshine, taco in hand.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Casual dining in Pacific Beach located on the boardwalk with awesome food at prices that won't break the bank makes this a solid choice.