1549 El Prado
San Diego, CA 92101
- Mon: 11:30am-3pm
- Tue-Thu: 11:30am-3pm,; 5pm-9pm
- Fri: 11:30am-3pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Sat: 11am-3pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Sun: 11am-3pm,; 5pm-9pm
- Romantic Dining: "If dining on the patio, you can see planes landing at the airport."
- Lunch: "Dine on the patio for a sunny San Diego experience in between museums."
- Outdoor Dining: "The Prado is a family-friendly while still being upscale enough to make parents feel like it's not all about the kids. It's in between museums within Balboa Park so if the kids are tiring you out, perhaps a specialty cocktail might help. Gorgeous patio, where you can see planes flying to and from the airport."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: It's the perfect place for lunch or dinner after exploring Balboa Park, hand-in-hand.
- Best for Lunch Because: If visiting San Diego, you must visit Balboa Park and this is the best place to eat there.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Balboa Park is one of our most popular attractions and this is the best place to eat when there.