Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
Making the most of its rich coastal location, the team at Bouchon crafts the region's best produce, meats and wines into dishes infused with West Coast flavor. Main courses include mustard-encrusted... Read More
Making the most of its rich coastal location, the team at Bouchon crafts the region's best produce, meats and wines into dishes infused with West Coast flavor. Main courses include mustard-encrusted rack of lamb, bourbon and maple glazed duck breast and pan-roasted bluenose sea bass. The wine list showcases a stunning array of varietals and vineyards from the Central Coast. More than 40 wines are available by the glass, allowing you both to pick the perfect pairing for your date night dish. Does your sweetie have a sweet tooth? Then be sure to spend a moment with the dessert menu. With dishes like white chocolate bread pudding and blueberry lemon upside down cake, you're sure to end your night on a high note.
- Romantic Dining: "If the weather is fair, request a table on their freshly renovated patio. It's sheltered for privacy but faces the street."
- Farm to Table: "Looking to hold court? Reserve the Cork Room for private dining at a a table that holds up to 20 people."
- Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants: "Bouchon is very romantic. It's a great place to impress a date!"
- Best Restaurants: "Join Chef Greg Murphy at the Tuesday afternoon Santa Barbara Farmers Market for an informative "foodie stroll" and dinner."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Is anything more romantic than treating your date to some of the best food in Santa Barbara? We don't think so.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: The menu at Bouchon results from a satisfying blend of French cooking techniques and Californian ingredients.
- Best for Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants Because: Bouchon is very "classic Santa Barbara." It has a gorgeous dining patio and an amazing wine list.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: For an inventive and delicious take on Central Coast fare, Bouchon is the place to go.