Also Featured In
The giant spider sculpture climbing the exterior wall on Ste. Catherine Street lets you know you're in the right place. Foufones is a truly versatile space - equally good for checking out the Montreal... Read More
The giant spider sculpture climbing the exterior wall on Ste. Catherine Street lets you know you're in the right place. Foufones is a truly versatile space - equally good for checking out the Montreal scene over a late summer afternoon drink on the uber cool patio or the perfect spot to check out top name bands at a reasonable price that cater to a diverse crowd of punk, metal and electronica fans. Everyone comes for the great vibe and powerful sound system. For those looking to chill a bit, the three-floor sprawling space includes a downstairs bar and pool tables.
87, rue Ste-Catherine Est
Montréal, QC H2X 1K5
- Downstairs: Daily 4pm-3am
- Upstairs: Daily 9pm-3am
- Cover Charge: Free - CAD10
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Opened in 1983, Foufone's was one of the first hip, alternative bars that's still a major contender in this groove.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Foufone Electrique is Montreal's top alternative spot in the heart of lively Ste. Catherine Street east.
- Best for Live Music Because: One of Montreal's hippest clubs is conveniently located downtown on Ste Catherine street east.