Also Featured In
Montreal's Biodome is the only one of its kind in the world with over 4,500 animals from 250 different species and 500 plant species, all under one roof. The Biodome features four distinct ecosystems... Read More
Montreal's Biodome is the only one of its kind in the world with over 4,500 animals from 250 different species and 500 plant species, all under one roof. The Biodome features four distinct ecosystems recreated in the former 1976 Olympic Games Velodrome. The museum was created to showcase the four most beautiful habitats found in North, Central and South America. Mammals, birds and plant life thrive in mini-habitats so that visitors, especially children, will enjoy all four environments. A favorite activity with adults and children alike centers on the penguin feeding times. Day camps for children aged seven to 14 are particularly popular.
4777, av Pierre-de Coubertin
Montréal, QC H1V 1B3
- Regular: Daily 9am-5pm
- Summer: Daily 9am-6pm
- Sep - Feb (Closed on Mondays)
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Biodôme only Adult CAD16.50; Senior (65+) CAD12.50; Student (18+) CAD12.50; Child (5-17) CAD8.25; Child (2-4) CAD2.50
Nature Package: Biodôme + Insectarium & Botanical Garden Adult CAD28; Senior (65+) CAD21; Student (18+) CAD21; Child (5-17) CAD14.50; Child (2-4) CAD4.25
Olympic Tower Package Biodôme + Olympic Tower* Adult CAD26.50; Senior (65+) CAD20; Student (18+) CAD20; Child (5-17) CAD13.25; Child (2-4) CAD2.50
S.A.B.M. Annual Pass Adult CAD30; Senior (65+) CAD22; Student (18+) CAD22; Child (5-17) CAD15; Child (2-4) CAD5; Family CAD55
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Popular annual holiday shows include "Christmas for the Animals" where visitors of all ages can watch them "unwrap" their gifts.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Montreal Biodome is an important nature museum and scientific research facility close to the Botanical Gardens, Insectarium and the Planetarium.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids love to run along the path that connects all the biospheres.
- Best for Museums Because: It is the only museum of its kind to be found anywhere.