Also Featured In
4777, av Pierre-de Coubertin
Montréal, QC H1V 1B3
- Regular: Daily 9am-5pm
- Summer: Daily 9am-6pm
- Sep - Feb (Closed on Mondays)
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Biodôme only Adult CAD16.50; Senior (65+) CAD12.50; Student (18+) CAD12.50; Child (5-17) CAD8.25; Child (2-4) CAD2.50
Nature Package: Biodôme + Insectarium & Botanical Garden Adult CAD28; Senior (65+) CAD21; Student (18+) CAD21; Child (5-17) CAD14.50; Child (2-4) CAD4.25
Olympic Tower Package Biodôme + Olympic Tower* Adult CAD26.50; Senior (65+) CAD20; Student (18+) CAD20; Child (5-17) CAD13.25; Child (2-4) CAD2.50
S.A.B.M. Annual Pass Adult CAD30; Senior (65+) CAD22; Student (18+) CAD22; Child (5-17) CAD15; Child (2-4) CAD5; Family CAD55
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Popular annual holiday shows include "Christmas for the Animals" where visitors of all ages can watch them "unwrap" their gifts.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Montreal Biodome is an important nature museum and scientific research facility close to the Botanical Gardens, Insectarium and the Planetarium.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids love to run along the path that connects all the biospheres.
- Best for Museums Because: It is the only museum of its kind to be found anywhere.