4581, rue Sherbrooke est
Montréal, QC H1X 2B2
- Fall (Sep - Oct): Daily 9am-9pm
- Winter (Nov - Apr): Daily 9am-5pm
- Summer (May - Aug): Daily 9am-6pm
- Insectarium and Botanical Garden Adult CAD13.50 - CAD16; Senior (65+) CAD10 - CAD12; Child (5-17) CAD6.75 - CAD8; Child (2-4) CAD2 - CAD2.50;
Parking CAD5 - CAD10
- Best Attractions & Activities: "While in the area, visit other nearby museums via the free shuttle service between the Insectarium, Botanical Garden, Olympic Park, Biodôme and Viau Metro station."
- Things to Do with Kids, Museums: "Purchase a Nature Package for entrance into the Biodome, the Botanical Garden and the Insectarium for big savings."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Montreal Insectarium is the largest insect museum in North America and one of the largest in the world.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Insect museums are fairly rare and Montreal has one of the best.
- Best for Museums Because: A popular museum fund raiser includes a meal of insects.