Also Featured In
A massive indoor and outdoor nonprofit complex devoted to the arts, the Harbourfront Centre schedules a plethora of free or low-cost cultural festivals throughout the year as well as food, theatre,... Read More
A massive indoor and outdoor nonprofit complex devoted to the arts, the Harbourfront Centre schedules a plethora of free or low-cost cultural festivals throughout the year as well as food, theatre, literary and music events. This 10-acre gathering space along Toronto's Lake Ontario shoreline attracts over 12 million visitors a year. Beyond the festivals, Harbourfront also features art and craft studios, several galleries, shops offering Toronto-made goods and imported items from around the globe, a restaurant, gardens, a seasonal ice skating rink, and a small shopping centre (Queen's Quay Terminal). You'll find classes and workshops for all ages, and summer camp experiences for kids, too.
- Info desk: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm; Sat-Sun 10am-6pm
- Box office: Tue-Sat 1am-6pm
- Shops, restaurants, events: Daily
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Performances and Events Call for Details;
Parking CAD3 - CAD20
- Free Things to Do: "Take a picture by a boat to trick your friends into thinking that even with your meagre salary, you can go yachting on the weekends. Merely tell them "I'm on a boat.""
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Going by the water in Toronto not only soothes the soul, but also enlivens and entertains. See Harbourfront's website for their detailed schedule.