Also Featured In
Shopping at Holt Renfrew in the Bloor-Yorkville area of Toronto harks back to the time when customer service was all about the customer rather than the commission. There are concierges that roam the... Read More
Shopping at Holt Renfrew in the Bloor-Yorkville area of Toronto harks back to the time when customer service was all about the customer rather than the commission. There are concierges that roam the store ready to attend to your every need. There is complimentary alterations on all full priced items. There is an in-house spa and barber. There is a cafe with Pinterest-worthy pastries and the frothiest of cappuccinos. High end designers present fashion shows in the store. The experience is top notch, even if your price bracket will only allow you to look longingly at items. Drown your sorrows in one of those cappuccinos before you exit.
- Best Shopping: "If you are a fan of Project Runway, check out Holt's Twitter feed and website to meet the designers of your dreams in person during one of their many events."
- Christmas Shopping: "Holt Renfrew's holiday windows are as eagerly anticipated as, well, Christmas. Go inside afterwards for a healthy dose of holiday twinkle and Amaretti cookies."
- Bloor-Yorkville's Best Shopping: "High-end Canadian designers are not always available on the world shopping stage, but they certainly are here."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: A fashionistas paradise, this high-end shopping experience is filled to the brim with luxurious items to covet.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The most festive window displays in the city and a store that makes Christmas classy. You can even buy your Christmas tree here.
- Best for Bloor-Yorkville's Best Shopping Because: This large Canadian department store has to be enough to cover your every shopping desire.