Also Featured In
This restaurant is on Amelia street, so it could not be more aptly named. However, the restaurant's amiability extends far beyond the entrance. Owners and waiters learn your name quickly and don't... Read More
This restaurant is on Amelia street, so it could not be more aptly named. However, the restaurant's amiability extends far beyond the entrance. Owners and waiters learn your name quickly and don't rush you through your Northern Italian dinner. F'Amelia is a cozy trattoria tucked on the corner of a residential neighbourhood. It feels like you were plunked right in Tuscany, and the gently blistered pizza crusts say no differently. Try the pappardelle with rosemary braised rabbit, or one of their signature pies which use San Marzano tomatoes. The wine list has many affordable options to savour over the evening. The open air patio is large, yet it always seems to be packed in the summertime months.
- Outdoor Dining: "Make sure someone at your table tries a pizza: the crust is expertly charred."
- Italian: "Wine Wednesdays mean that bottles priced over $100 are half price. It's your chance to sip something extremely special with your pie."
- Romantic Dining: "On wine Wednesdays, bottles over $100 are half price. Time to enjoy the good stuff."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: We have to say it: F'Amelia's cozy patio makes you feel like family.
- Best for Italian Because: F'Amelia takes its pizza seriously and the rest of the world takes their love of pizza seriously.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: This isn't the rushed downtown crowd. You and your beloved can take your time at F'Amelia.