Also Featured In
The Delta Toronto is a hotel that is sandwiched between Toronto's Harbourfront and the hustle and bustle of downtown. Even though it is large (567 rooms), it feels like a little escape where you can... Read More
The Delta Toronto is a hotel that is sandwiched between Toronto's Harbourfront and the hustle and bustle of downtown. Even though it is large (567 rooms), it feels like a little escape where you can take a breath and watch Lake Ontario from an unparalleled view. Directly connected to Toronto Convention Station, Union Station and the underground PATH, it is a downtown dweller's dream location. A 24-hour gym, indoor pool and on-site dining options make it more than easy for the family to stay happy without having to travel far. The deluxe bedding doesn't hurt, either, and cribs are available on request.
- Best for Hotels near Toronto International Film Festival Because: Toronto's newest luxury hotel is the perfect place to stay if you want to see more movies than subway delays.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: The Delta Toronto is a luxurious hotel ready to cater to you, your family and your four legged companions.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Younger travelers are welcomed with open arms, with everything from cribs to an amazing pool on site to make it easy on the parents.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: Tons of rooms at different price points, all with stunning views of Toronto.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Staying at the Delta Toronto puts you just a hop, skip and a jump away from Toronto's most popular attractions.