146 Front Street West
Toronto, ON M5J 1
- Monday - Wednesday: 11:00am - 1:00am Thursday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am Sunday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Sports Bars: "Tucked away underneath The Loose Moose is The Antler Room, which acts as a separate space but has some bonus offerings, like the opportunity to join the Stein Club, with a personalized stein for repeat visits."
- Best of Toronto's Entertainment District: "If you like something sweet with your sports, try the salted caramel bacon mini donuts. They come in a giant bowl to share and they make everything right in the world."
- Best for Sports Bars Because: The largest selection of draught beers in Toronto and giant TV screens will make the game go down nicely, no matter who wins.
- Recommended as Best of Toronto's Entertainment District Because: This is the perfect place to go to prior to a game at the ACC. Or skip the game and enjoy some fine draught beer.