First Canadian Place, Market Place
Toronto, ON MX5 1C7
- Mon-Fri 6am-6pm
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Follow their Instagram feed for their seasonal offerings, or just to increase your hunger."
- Best Value: "Drinks range from organic kombucha to green smoothies. If you bring your own bottle, you will get a discount for re-using."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Treats and sweets come sourced from various bakeshops around the city, including the popular gluten-free Bunners."
- Take Out: "If actually going to the location isn't a possibility on a busy workday, try Hurrier, which will deliver gluten-free goodness right to your door."
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Lots of locations for great vegan and gluten-free fare. You can't go wrong at Kupfert and Kim.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Health food that tastes great and leaves you some money for those skinny jeans you are going to have to buy.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Wheatless, meatless and delicious: people line up for gluten free goodness at Kupfert & Kim.
- Best for Take Out Because: You can sometimes judge the quality of the takeout by the size of the line. Come early to beat the crowd and conquer lunch.