356 College Street
Toronto, ON M5T 1S6
- Mon-Fri: 11am-10pm
- Sat-Sun: 9am-10pm
- Best Value, Take Out: "Their maple bacon donuts are so popular that they sell out almost immediately. Chase down the "Thunderin' Thelma" food truck and gain some amazing food glory if you can conquer one of these donuts yourself."
- Family Friendly: "The kids menu does the grilled cheese thing, but the egg, bacon, latke, apple sauce and toast (for $5!) is really where its at."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Smoked meat is almost as Canadian as poutine. These are the best smoked meat sandwiches in the city (and for $10 or less!).
- Best for Family Friendly Because: All day-breakfast, lunch and dinner made with heart. Kind of like you would do if you didn't need an night off.
- Best for Take Out Because: Smoked meat is almost as Canadian as poutine, so when you are visiting Toronto, it is a must for every meat-eater.