Photo courtesy of Banh Mi Boys Facebook page
Photo courtesy of Banh Mi Boys Twitter page
392 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5V 2A9
- Mon-Fri: 11am-10pm
- Sat: 11am-9pm
- Sun: Noon-7pm
- Asian: "A secret menu item that will keep you in the know is the Club Bao. A steamed bun with fried chicken and pork belly? Yes please."
- Best Value: "The unadvertised Club Bao is only $6: a steamed bun piled high with fried chicken and pork belly. Secret menus rock."
- Best Restaurants, Lunch, Take Out: "They have a secret menu, which you can find out if you ask the cashier. However, best to do this when the lineup is not cascading onto the street."
- Best for Asian Because: If you think a sub is a sub is a sub, you couldn't be more wrong. Don't hold back on toppings.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: It is worth lining up for these affordable Vietnamese sandwiches. The kimchi fries may destroy your diet, but they will soothe your soul.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Affordable yet delectable, Bahn Mi Boys shows that food that is made quickly need not have anything in common with "fast food."
- Best for Lunch Because: A gourmet lunch in Toronto can be had for less than $3, and the sky surprisingly has not fallen. Fresh, fast-moving, inexpensive and amazing.
- Best for Take Out Because: The Banh Mi Boys sandwiches are legendary and will satisfy the most ravenous appetite, especially when paired with kimchi fries.