180 Queen St W
Toronto, ON M5V 3X3
- Mon-Fri: 11:30am-2:30pm,; 5pm-11pm
- Sat: 5pm-11pm
- Group Friendly: "You can book up to 20 people online, but bigger groups are welcome. There is even a dining area specifically for those who come with a sizeable entourage."
- Lunch: "If you visit on a Friday you can enjoy "Fish and Chip Fridays" with tartar sauce and malt vinegar complementing the British favourites."
- Entertainment District's Best Restaurants: "Those attending a show at the nearby Four Seasons Centre - home of the Canadian Opera Company and National Ballet of Canada - can treat themselves to Nota Bene's pre-theatre pre-fixe. It's available from 5pm to 6:30pm on show evenings."
- Best for Group Friendly Because: One of Toronto's favourite restaurants welcomes groups, which is good, as the 60-day dry-aged Cumbrae Farms Ribsteak for Two isn't going to eat itself.
- Best for Lunch Because: Nota Bene's lunches are lip-smackingly good and the attitude is just fancy enough to warrant business casual attire.
- Best for Entertainment District's Best Restaurants Because: Chef David Lee's ability to merge fresh, local ingredients with French and Asian cuisines has to be experienced.