Also Featured In
111 Queen's Park
Toronto, ON M5S 2C7
- Mon-Thu: 10am-6pm
- Fri: 10am-9pm
- Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm
- Adult CAD15; Senior (65+) CAD11; Student CAD9; Child (0-12) Free
- Holiday Attractions: "The trees originally debut at the 12 Trees of Christmas fundraising gala held in November."
- Family-Friendly Museums: "Family Days occur every Sunday, and the programming is free with admission. From scavenger hunts to painting and clay workshops, it is a great deal for those days when the kids are going a little stir crazy."
- The Annex's Best Attractions & Activities, Museums: "If an afternoon with dishes doesn't sound like the best time of your life, try your hand in the drop-in clay classes. Pretend like you are Demi Moore (or Patrick Swayze) in Ghost. With your clothes on, of course."
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: We are sure you have seen some nice Christmas trees in your day, but the ones done by these top designers are outstanding.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: A stupendous array of modern and ancient styles of ceramic art right in the centre of the city. Kid and adult friendly.
- Best for The Annex's Best Attractions & Activities Because: If you don't think you can get excited by dishes, The Gardiner Museum is prepared to surprise you.
- Best for Museums Because: A stupendous array of modern and ancient styles of ceramic art right in the centre of the city.