Also Featured In
Cluny Bistro takes French food and makes it unfussy. You can have your caramelized onion soup and moules frites but you don't need to have a side of snobbery. Even so, the backdrop for your dining... Read More
Cluny Bistro takes French food and makes it unfussy. You can have your caramelized onion soup and moules frites but you don't need to have a side of snobbery. Even so, the backdrop for your dining experience is absolutely stunning with the look of an elegantly decorated French cookie. High ceilings will have you convinced that the Eiffel Tower is within walking distance. The boulangerie tempts patrons on the way out the door, with all things pastry waiting to be fawned over and taken home in a paper bag. But make sure to enjoy the classic French dishes on a plate, like the tuna tartare nicoise or the ginger-chili frog's legs. It is romance on a plate.
- Romantic Dining: "Cluny is great for brunch, but it also tends to be very family friendly. If you are looking for a meal "a deux," then you must do dinner."
- Outdoor Dining: "Reservations are not available for the patio. If you only make it to the indoor seating, be sure to be put on the list. It shouldn't take any time at all before you combine your fresh food with fresh air."
- French: "The asparagus spears coated in sesame seeds with a sriracha dip are not always available, but if they are, for the love of Pierre, eat them."
- Group Friendly: "The ambience makes Cluny a great choice for a celebratory occasion. Or just Tuesday night."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: If you can't afford to fly your beloved to Paris, going to Cluny is the next best thing.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: There is a 100 person capacity on Cluny's patio. It is covered and heated for when you don't want to admit that summer is over.
- Best for French Because: The attention to detail is sublime and the talented wait staff will make you feel well cared for.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Joie de vivre isn't something you should keep to yourself.