96 Tecumseth St.
Toronto, ON M6J 2H1
- Tue-Thu: 5pm-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 10am-3pm,; 5pm-11pm
- Sun: 10am-3pm
- Homestyle: "Don't miss brunch, including house-made maple bacon doughnuts which sell out quickly. Beast is one of the city's most popular brunch spots, and doesn't take reservations - show up early!"
- Breakfast: "Beast might fall more under the umbrella of brunch rather than breakfast, but they also have brunch on Friday and holiday Mondays. We're feeling like we might need a sick day for the house-made maple bacon doughnuts."
- Farm to Table: "Don't miss brunch, including house-made maple bacon doughnuts which sell out quickly. Beast is one of the city's most popular brunch spots, and doesn't take reservations. Show up early."
- Best Restaurants: "Beast is one of the city's most popular brunch spots, and doesn't take reservations. Show up early to guarantee a table."
- Barbecue: "To impress your carnivorous friends, book a "whole animal" dinner party. It is what it sounds like: choose the animal, reserve the date, and you will get a multiple course meal using an entire beast."
- Best for Homestyle Because: On the quest for delicious comfort food, Beast comes out on top. Challah french toast with duck confit? Yes, please.
- Best for Breakfast Because: You may have lived a little and eaten a lot, but you have never had breakfast like this in Toronto. Maple bacon doughnuts, anyone?
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Sourcing meats from Ontario farms and fruit and vegetables from markets within the city, Beast uses delicious and sustainably sourced ingredients.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Whether you are going brunch or dinner, Beast is one of the best places to spend your money in Toronto.
- Best for Barbecue Because: From boar sausages to pork hocks, Beast thinks outside of the box. Or outside of the animal, as it were.