Also Featured In
801 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2E5
1 (888) 767-3966
- Tue-Thu,: Sun; 6pm-1am
- Fri: 6pm-2am
- Sat: 7pm-2am
- Best Nightlife, Live Music, Bars, Lounges: "They have an excellent champagne available by the bottle and glass."
- Early Entertainment: "Prohibition gets pretty busy as the night goes on so getting there for an early night is a great plan."
- Wine Bars: "They have an excellent champagne available by the bottle, glass and half-glass."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: When you want to dress up and have a classy evening of cocktails and live music, Prohibition is the place to go.
- Best for Live Music Because: When you're in the mood for dressing fancy and listening to live music, Prohibition is the place to go.
- Best for Bars Because: Sometimes all you want is a classic without the frills and some live music and the Railway Club has been serving Vancouver since 1931.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Prohibition's stunning decor sets the stage for live music six days a week and a cocktail (or two).
- Best for Lounges Because: When you want to dress up and feel fancy, a visit to Prohibition is a must. This decadent space is simply stunning.
- Best for Wine Bars Because: Looking for something a little more fancy? Prohibition is the most glamorous spot to grab a glass of wine in Vancouver.