Also Featured In
Cactus Club is a chain restaurant with locations in British Columbia and Alberta. Even though they have so many locations, diners can appreciate that the food is consistent across the board. This... Read More
Cactus Club is a chain restaurant with locations in British Columbia and Alberta. Even though they have so many locations, diners can appreciate that the food is consistent across the board. This Coal Harbour location is noteworthy because of the views and the huge patio. Situated in Jack Poole Plaza, it has gorgeous views of the water, mountains and Stanley Park. The outdoor seating space is ample and perfect for a sunny day in the city. Chef Rob Feenie made his mark in fine dining and now oversees the menu for all Cactus Club locations. On the menu you will find everything from hearty salads, to popular appetizers like chicken wings and flatbreads. Mains include juicy steaks, burgers, seafood and pastas. A heavy focus on local and sustainable ingredients sets this chain apart.
- Waterfront Dining, Restaurants near Cruise Port: "It can get pretty busy on sunny days and off peak hours are the best times to go if you want to avoid a wait."
- Group Friendly: "Cactus Club's butternut squash and mascarpone ravioli with a truffle butter sauce, sautéed jumbo prawns, and pine nuts is a fan-favorite."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: The patio at the Cactus Club at Coal Harbour is huge and has a ton of seating.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: When you want something casual that'll please a crowd, Cactus Club is a great option.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Cactus Club Coal Harbour is a quick walk from the terminal and has amazing views. The food is consistent and there's plenty of variety.