Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Hawksworth Restaurant
Chef David Hawksworth is well known on a global scale and after a meal at Hawksworth, it's not hard to see why. Through dedication, consistency, and a love for food, he creates dishes that are a piece... Read More
Chef David Hawksworth is well known on a global scale and after a meal at Hawksworth, it's not hard to see why. Through dedication, consistency, and a love for food, he creates dishes that are a piece of culinary excellence. Located inside the striking Rosewood Hotel Georgia, the dining room exudes sophistication and style, while the service is gracious and warm. The menu serves contemporary Canadian cuisine that features local and Canadian ingredients to create a fresh and inspiring menu. If you like to try a bit of everything, make your meal an experience and order the tasting menu. There's the option to include wine pairings, too.
- Romantic Dining: "Enjoy a nightcap downstairs at the hotel's ultra chic cocktail bar, Prohibition."
- Fine Dining, Best of Vancouver's Downtown: "If your budget won't allow a full dinner, lunch is an excellent alternative."
- Best Restaurants: "If you want to try Chef Hawksworth's food, but can't afford the high price point at Hawksworth, try his more casual restaurant, Nightingale."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: If you're looking to splurge, head to Hawksworth. The memorable food, stellar service and chic ambiance make Hawksworth a special spot for date nights.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Hawksworth Restaurant's tasting menu is an experience that's worth splurging on.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: For an incredible fine dining experience, Hawksworth Restaurant always delivers. This award-winning restaurant is the perfect spot for a celebratory meal that won't disappoint.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Downtown Because: Hawksworth Restaurant's tasting menu is worth the splurge and the best way to sample the menu.