Also Featured In
For over 25 years, Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House has been one of Vancouver's favorite seafood restaurants. With over 20 kinds of oysters to choose from, you may want to order a couple dozen. If... Read More
For over 25 years, Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House has been one of Vancouver's favorite seafood restaurants. With over 20 kinds of oysters to choose from, you may want to order a couple dozen. If you like small oysters, you've got to order some Kusshi and Kumamotos (when they have them). If oysters aren't your thing, you'll still have plenty to choose from on their classic menu. With the freshest seafood, exquisite service and only steps from Robson Street, Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House is solid choice for city dining. Locals love Fortes for its old-school charm, complete with crisp linens and stellar service. The rooftop patio is the perfect spot to sit back and relax while you enjoy something cold with your meal.
- Outdoor Dining: "Joe Fortes' happy hour is one of the best Vancouver and worth checking out."
- Group Friendly: "The seafood towers are not only delicious, they're fun to eat."
- Seafood, Family Friendly: "The patio is one of the best in Vancouver on a warm summer day. It's the perfect oasis above Robson Street."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: There's nothing quite like Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House's rooftop patio. Enjoy freshly shucked oysters amongst lush foliage and sunshine.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House group dining menus are filled with plenty of options that suit all kinds of gatherings, diets, and budgets.
- Best for Seafood Because: Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House offers 50% off appetizers during their happy hour. Who can resist half-price, fresh seafood?
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Joe Fortes offers a kid's menu, highchairs, booster seats, and they have a baby changing table in their wheelchair accessible washroom.