Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of La Taqueria
La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop has long been a favorite spot to grab some tacos. Choose from fillings like de cachete (tender beef cheeks), carnitas (pork confit), pollo con mole (chicken in a mole... Read More
La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop has long been a favorite spot to grab some tacos. Choose from fillings like de cachete (tender beef cheeks), carnitas (pork confit), pollo con mole (chicken in a mole sauce), pescado (fish), and the popular de lengua (beef tongue). There are also a number of vegetarian options and if you venture that way, make sure to order a rajas con crema (roasted poblano peppers with creamed corn, sour cream and Mexican cheese). There are a few different homemade salsa options and some freshly pickled vegetables to add onto your taco that will add some welcome heat. To complete your meal, grab a horchata. It's creamy, without the dairy, slightly sweet, and has warm hints of cinnamon. It's very refreshing! At this location, the seating is a bit limited, but people move through pretty quickly so you don't have to wait long for a seat.
322 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1T2
+1 604 568 4406
- Mon-Sat 11am-5pm
- Best Value: "If you want a more sit-down atmosphere that's open after 5pm, head to their Cambie Street location where you can get a beer or margarita to go with your tacos."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "The seating in La Taqueria is minimal, but people are pretty quick to eat and leave. Otherwise, take it to go."
- Vegetarian: "This West Hastings Street location is pretty small, but you can grab your order to go. They have a larger location on Cambie Street, too."
- Take Out: "Try going during off-peak hours to avoid waiting in line. If you do find yourself in a line, not to worry as they move quickly."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: You can get four meat tacos for $10.50 or four vegetarian tacos for $8.50 at La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: La Taqueria serves some of the city's most authentic tacos. They're filling, delicious and reasonably priced.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: The Rajas Con Crema at La Taqueria is a delicious vegetarian option.
- Best for Take Out Because: La Taqueria's selection lets you pick and choose the kind of tacos you want so your cravings will always be satisfied.