Photo courtesy of La Taqueria
322 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1T2
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "The seating in La Taqueria is minimal, but people are pretty quick to eat and leave. Otherwise, take it to go."
- Lunch, Vegetarian: "This West Hastings Street location is pretty small, but you can grab your order to go. They have a larger location on Cambie Street, too."
- Take Out: "Try going during off-peak hours to avoid waiting in line. If you do find yourself in a line, not to worry as they move quickly."
- Best Value: "Try the beef tongue, it's delicious!"
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: La Taqueria serves some of the city's most authentic tacos. They're filling, delicious and reasonably priced.
- Best for Lunch Because: La Taqueria is fast, convenient and easy on the wallet, and if that wasn't enough, the tacos are excellent.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: The Rajas Con Crema at La Taqueria is a delicious vegetarian option.
- Best for Take Out Because: La Taqueria's selection lets you pick and choose the kind of tacos you want so your cravings will always be satisfied.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: La Taqueria makes the most authentic tacos in Vancouver and an added perk is that they're cheap and cheerful.