Also Featured In
Miku restaurant has made a name for itself in Vancouver for serving some of the best sushi and Japanese cuisine in the city. The menu is packed with appetizers, mains, sushi, and sashimi options... Read More
Miku restaurant has made a name for itself in Vancouver for serving some of the best sushi and Japanese cuisine in the city. The menu is packed with appetizers, mains, sushi, and sashimi options that clearly state which are gluten free so it makes ordering easy. A visit to Miku isn't complete without an order of their aburi sushi. The salmon oshi and saba oshi are both gluten free so be sure that an order makes its way to your table. The charcoal flame gives a hint of flavor without compromising the fresh fish. For dessert, their house made ice cream and sorbets are gluten free if you're looking for a sweet treat to finish your meal.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Fine Dining, Asian, Best Restaurants, Best of Vancouver's Downtown, Seafood: "Miku is open for lunch and dinner so a fine dining meal is available throughout the day."
- Waterfront Dining: "Miku Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner so an excellent meal with a beautiful view can be enjoyed almost any time of day."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Miku brought aburi style sushi to Vancouver and it's a must order when you're there."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Miku Restaurant's sushi is some of the best in the city and there's plenty of gluten-free dishes on the menu that are clearly labeled.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Miku Restaurant is known for their incredible Japanese dishes. The aburi sushi shouldn't be missed!
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Miku Restaurant combines sumptuous dishes with an excellent view and gracious service for a meal that's one for the books.
- Best for Asian Because: For the ultimate experience, order Miku Restaurant's kaiseki and let chef prepare a meal to remember.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: From the food to the service and atmosphere, everything at Miku Restaurant is top-notch. First time visiting? You've got to try some aburi sushi.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Downtown Because: Minami's Seigo Nakamura was the first to bring aburi style sushi to Vancouver.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: It doesn't get much closer to the cruise terminal, or more delicious, than Miku Restaurant. This is a go-to for high-end Japanese and views.
- Best for Seafood Because: Miku Restaurant's was the first to bring aburi-style sushi to Vancouver and it's a must order.