Also Featured In
Nuba is one of Vancouver's favorite restaurants and over the years has expanded to multiple locations across the city. Nuba specializes in Lebanese dishes that satisfy a variety of different... Read More
Nuba is one of Vancouver's favorite restaurants and over the years has expanded to multiple locations across the city. Nuba specializes in Lebanese dishes that satisfy a variety of different appetites. On the menu, you'll find hummus and baba ghanouj to the falafel and grilled meats so there's really no shortage of choice. An added bonus? This Lebanese cuisine is quite healthful. Each item on the menu is very reasonably priced and made from quality, local ingredients. For lunch, the pitas are the perfect midday meal. They're quite filling and packed with plenty of tasty ingredients. Wash it all down with one of their fresh-pressed juices. This West Hastings restaurant is a very popular lunch location amongst the business district workers.
- Lunch, Best Value, Gastown's Best Restaurants, Tapas, Vegetarian, Casual Dining, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "No matter if you're vegan, vegetarian or a meat lover, there's something on the menu for all of you. They have cafe and restaurant versions, while both are casual, the cafes are perfect for a very casual lunch."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "If you're looking to grab stuff to go, check out one of their cafe-style eateries for something quick and healthy."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "No matter if you're vegan, vegetarian or a meat lover, there are plenty of healthy options on the menu to satisfy."
- Take Out: "They have four different locations, which makes it very convenient to get take-out from any of their restaurants."
- Best for Lunch Because: Nuba Restaurant's chicken shish tawook pita hits the spot every time. It's loaded with freshly grilled chicken breast, veggies and hummus.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The Najib's Special at Nuba Restaurant is a local favourite and major crowd pleaser that just so happens to be gluten free.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Nuba's plates are made with local and organic ingredients (when possible) and are packed with an abundant amount of food that will leave you satisfied.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: When you're indulging on a cruise, sometimes you just want something healthy. When you're craving healthy and tasty, head to Nuba.
- Best for Gastown's Best Restaurants Because: Nuba's Najib's Special is a must-order that will entice the carnivores at your table.
- Best for Tapas Because: Order Le Feast or Le Grande Feast at Nuba to try a bit of everything.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: While Nuba does serve meat, they have a huge selection of vegan and vegetarian items on the menu.
- Best for Take Out Because: Take out orders from Nuba are super speedy so you can enjoy a healthy and delicious meal at home.
- Best for Casual Dining Because: Deep fried cauliflower, need we say more? Nuba's Najib's Special is addictive.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Nuba's vegan stew is so comforting on a cold day, while the chicken shish tawook plate is filling and super healthy. Get the hot sauce!