Also Featured In
Located in the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, YEW seafood + bar is a wonderful place to start your day off on the right foot. Open bright and early, YEW's breakfast service runs from 6:30am until... Read More
Located in the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, YEW seafood + bar is a wonderful place to start your day off on the right foot. Open bright and early, YEW's breakfast service runs from 6:30am until 11:30am daily. Start your day with super smoothies or fresh juices before moving onto your main. They have both healthy and indulgent options so you've got plenty of choice. The Bircher muesli is made with gluten free oats, shaved apple, dried fruit, nuts and fresh seasonal fruit. Hearty and healthy! For something a little richer, get the rancheros. It's made with fried eggs, avocado, red beans, corn tortilla, and a beef and sausage ragout. In addition to the top-notch food, the service at YEW is impeccable.
- Breakfast, Dessert, Best of Vancouver's Downtown, Family Friendly, Brunch: "Breakfast starts at 6:30am and is perfect for you early birds."
- Best Restaurants: "Head to the lounge for a post-dinner cocktail."
- Group Friendly: "Valet parking is available."
- Seafood: "Open for brunch, YEW seafood + bar is an excellent choice when you're craving seafood mid-morning."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The service is impeccable here and if you have any special dietary needs, the kitchen will more than likely be able to accommodate."
- Best for Breakfast Because: For a healthy start, try YEW's smoothie bowl or smoked salmon and avocado toast.
- Best for Dessert Because: Dessert, cocktails, and a fireplace? YEW seafood + bar has you covered.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: YEW restaurant + bar is always making the most of seasonal and local ingredients, making each visit a new adventure.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: YEW seafood + bar offers brunch, lunch, and dinner menus so a dinner with the gang can be enjoyed any time of day.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Downtown Because: YEW seafood + bar pairs the most amazing service with incredible dishes. As the name suggests, seafood is the star of the show here.
- Best for Seafood Because: Chef Ned Bell brings sustainability and plenty of creativity to his dishes at Yew seafood + bar. He consistently knocks it out of the park.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: When mom and dad want a special meal, but can't get a sitter, YEW seafood + bar has everyone covered.
- Best for Brunch Because: Sometimes brunch needs to get a little bit fancy and YEW seafood + bar's three-course brunch menu nails it.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: YEW seafood + bar offers a vegan menu for lunch and dinner, along with clean eating raw and grilled seafood options.