Also Featured In
This family-run business serves vegetarian and vegan Vietnamese food. It's a local favorite because when it comes to taste, there's no shortage of delicious dishes to eat here. The vibe is super... Read More
This family-run business serves vegetarian and vegan Vietnamese food. It's a local favorite because when it comes to taste, there's no shortage of delicious dishes to eat here. The vibe is super relaxed and food comes out pretty quickly. It's great when you want something healthy, delicious and casual. From fresh salad rolls to warm, comforting bowls of noodles and soup, the menu boasts plenty of healthful and satisfying options. Start with the nonla crispy rolls and then move onto the Golden Temple soup. This creamy coconut soup with plenty of turmeric, veggies, and tofu is rich and satisfying. Portions are quite large so if you're not starving, they're big enough to share. Save room for dessert or their coconut shake. If you go for dessert, the peanut butter chocolate bar is ridiculously good.
- Best for Casual Dining Because: CHAU Veggie Express' Golden Temple is the most delicious, warm and filling bowl of coconut, turmeric, veggies, and noodles.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Golden Temple soup at CHAU VeggiExpress is a must! Loaded with coconut milk, turmeric and veggies, it's both filling and satisfying.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: It can be hard to find gluten-free spring rolls, but CHAU VeggiExpress has them.
- Best for Asian Because: CHAU Veggie Express' golden temple soup is not only delicious, it's loaded with good-for-you ingredients like turmeric and plenty of veggies.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: It's so hard to pick just one dish as the menu is so tempting here, but you can't go wrong with the Soft Tropical Rainstorm.
- Best for Take Out Because: CHAU Veggie Express' dishes are vibrant, nourishing, filling and they won't break the bank. Find the best vegetarian Vietnamese food here.