Also Featured In
Where to start? Les Faux Bourgeois is a favorite for so many reasons. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is so cozy, and the price is right. Most mains are under $25 and the portion sizes are... Read More
Where to start? Les Faux Bourgeois is a favorite for so many reasons. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is so cozy, and the price is right. Most mains are under $25 and the portion sizes are generous, so you won't leave here hungry. The menu features traditional French dishes like canard confit, mussels in white wine, coq au vin and steak frites. Appetizers include boudin noir, French onion soup (as anglophones know it), country-style pork pate, and other crave-worthy options. Daily specials are offered for those looking to try something new. For dessert, how can you say no to a creamy creme brûlée? Much like the food, the wine list is incredibly approachable with plenty to choose from.
- Romantic Dining: "No matter the night, you'll always find a full house here. It's best to make reservations or go right when they open for an early dinner."
- Best Value, French: "If you're planning on going on a weekend during peak hours, make a reservation a couple of weeks in advance. Otherwise, you may not be able to get a reservation until 9pm."
- Best Restaurants: "If you can make a reservation a few weeks in advance, it's highly recommended."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Les Faux Bourgeois' cozy and intimate space sets the mood for an indulgent French dinner that won't break the bank. The steak frites is delicious.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Les Faux Bourgeois has a charming atmosphere that's perfect for a date night and unlike many other French restaurants, the menu is very affordable.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Les Faux Bourgeois makes French food approachable and diners get excellent value here.
- Best for French Because: Les Faux Bourgeois' dishes are affordable and don't compromise flavor, quality, or serving size.