Also Featured In
Let these beautifully prepared vegetarian dishes be a feast for your eyes and a delight for your mouth. The Acorn restaurant takes vegetarian dishes and presents them in such a way that you feel... Read More
Let these beautifully prepared vegetarian dishes be a feast for your eyes and a delight for your mouth. The Acorn restaurant takes vegetarian dishes and presents them in such a way that you feel like you're eating a piece of art. Perched on Main Street, The Acorn caters to vegetarians, vegans, raw and gluten-free appetites, but carnivores won't feel as though they're missing out here. The menu changes as the season brings new ingredients, but gluten-free dishes are always on the menu. Don't skip the drinks menu. They whip up some awesome cocktails that'll pair well with your meal. The atmosphere is just the right amount of warmth and trendy, making it perfect for your next date night or casual dinner with the folks.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The menu at The Acorn changes with the season, but they always have a huge selection of gluten-free options.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: The Acorn's beer battered halloumi is one for the books and should find a place at your table.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Dating a vegetarian? The Acorn's beer battered halloumi dish is sure to make their heart sing.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: When you're at The Acorn you have to try the beer battered halloumi on a zucchini pancake and smashed peas with yogurt and lemon balm.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Acorn's menu changes with each season so you're getting the most fresh produce that's in season. The vegetarian dishes are healthful and flavorful.