Also Featured In
If you prefer your date night to have a buzzing energy, head to Chambar. The room itself features beautiful light fixtures, earthy wood details and touches of leather that make for a vibrant and... Read More
If you prefer your date night to have a buzzing energy, head to Chambar. The room itself features beautiful light fixtures, earthy wood details and touches of leather that make for a vibrant and inviting room. The restaurant is lively, but you can still enjoy the conversation at your table. Chambar's Belgian menu is the creation of Michelin-trained Chef Nico Schuermans. While at Chambar, you have to make sure that an order of the mussels and frites makes their way to your table. The lamb tagine is another favorite dish that features a lamb shank that's braised with honey, figs, cinnamon and cilantro, served with cous cous and zalouk. Desserts are made in-house so make sure to save a little room. These guys are also known for their awesome beer list, inventive cocktails, and juicy wine options.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: If your idea of a date night is something more lively, Chambar is the perfect spot for you.
- Best for Lunch Because: Sometimes it's brunch for lunch you want. When the mood strikes, head to Chambar and order the short rib fricassee.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Chambar's fricassee with braised short ribs, balsamic cippolini onions, potatoes, watercress, fried eggs, and applewood smoked cheddar is ridiculously indulgent and delicious.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Chambar's urban atmosphere pairs excellent food with a chill patio in the heart of Crosstown.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Chambar's set menus take the guess work out of having to order a la carte.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Downtown Because: Chambar's Congolaise mussels are legendary amongst locals, making them some of the best mussels in the city.
- Best for Brunch Because: Chambar's gaufre au saumon (hot smoked Haida Gwaii Chinook salmon, savory waffle, yuzu dill hollandaise, poached eggs, pea tips) is as good as it sounds.