Also Featured In
Inspired by North African cuisine, Chambar is perfect when you want something more than your typical pancakes and eggs. For something lighter, the yoghurt with fresh fruit, a mixed berry compote... Read More
Inspired by North African cuisine, Chambar is perfect when you want something more than your typical pancakes and eggs. For something lighter, the yoghurt with fresh fruit, a mixed berry compote and roasted nuts hits the spot. A light but filling option is the Bon Matin. Served with prosciutto, tomato, avocado, olive tapenade, brie, a soft boiled egg and and sourdough, it's a bit of everything. Vegetarian? They'll sub out the prosciutto for their housemade falafel. A dish that's rich, filling, and will keep you going all day is the fricassee. Made with braised short ribs, balsamic cipollini onions, potatoes, watercress, fried eggs and applewood smoked cheddar, this is where it's at. Chambar's coffee and cocktails are the perfect addition to the table.
- Best for Brunch Because: Served with spicy merguez sausage, a saffron tomato stew, fried pita, raita, and poached eggs, Chambar's tajine is filling, but not too rich.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Chambar's set menus take the guess work out of having to order a la carte.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: If your idea of a date night is something more lively, Chambar is the perfect spot for you.
- Best for Lunch Because: Sometimes it's brunch for lunch you want. When the mood strikes, head to Chambar and order the short rib fricassee.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Chambar's fricassee with braised short ribs, balsamic cippolini onions, potatoes, watercress, fried eggs, and applewood smoked cheddar is ridiculously indulgent and delicious.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Chambar's urban atmosphere pairs excellent food with a chill patio in the heart of Crosstown.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Downtown Because: Chambar's Congolaise mussels are legendary amongst locals, making them some of the best mussels in the city.