Also Featured In
Tuc Craft Kitchen has comfort written all over it from morning until night. Located in the heart of Vancouver's historic Gastown, Tuc is a local favorite. The casual and cozy atmosphere lends itself... Read More
Tuc Craft Kitchen has comfort written all over it from morning until night. Located in the heart of Vancouver's historic Gastown, Tuc is a local favorite. The casual and cozy atmosphere lends itself well to everything from date night to a meal out with friends. At Tuc Craft Kitchen they support local vendors so diners can expect the menu to change seasonally. They take inspiration from around the world and carefully craft their own versions in the kitchen.The dishes are hearty and comforting and it's hard to choose what to order because it all looks (and smells) so good. Tuc is open for lunch and dinner on weekdays and brunch and dinner on the weekend. Because the menu is seasonally driven, the menu changes from time to time.
60 W. Cordova St
Vancouver, BC V6B 2K9
- Mon-Fri: 5pm-Close,; 11:30am-2:30pm
- Sat-Sun: 5pm-Close,; 10am-3pm
- Best for Brunch Because: Tuc Craft Kitchen's crispy chicken and waffles is something you should treat yourself to at least once.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Tuc Craft Kitchen's chicken and waffles that they serve for brunch is a must order.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Tuc Craft Kitchen's comforting dishes hit the spot at brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Best for Gastown's Best Restaurants Because: One of the best brunch's in Gastown is found at Tuc; the chicken and waffles is to die for.