Also Featured In
1505 W 1st Ave
Vancouver, BC V6J 1E8
- Tue-Fri: 11:30am-6:30pm
- Sat-Sun: Noon-6:30pm Hours; May; Vary; Seasonally
- Seafood: "During the week, it's less busy. Weekends can find up to an hour wait during peak hours, but it's definitely worth it for their fish and chips, fish tacos and daily soups."
- Family Friendly, Waterfront Dining: "During the week, it's less busy. Weekends can find up to an hour wait during peak hours."
- Outdoor Dining: "There is seating at Go Fish! that you can sit down and enjoy your meal at, but the Seawall and nearby parks and benches are also great options if it's really busy the day you go."
- Best for Seafood Because: It's a tough call to pick between Go Fish!'s tacones, grilled albacore tuna sandwich, or fish and chips because they are all so tasty!
- Best for Family Friendly Because: This informal restaurant is perfect for a sunny day. With a park nearby, there's plenty of space for kids to run around.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Go Fish! neighbors Fisherman's Wharf and Granville Island and is the best place to grab fish and chips in the city.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Go Fish! is a Vancouver classic where you can grab fresh fish and chips while soaking up views of Granville Island and the Seawall.