Also Featured In
Grouse Mountain is open all year long for outdoorsmen and women to enjoy, but there's something magical about going during the holidays. During the holiday season, Grouse Mountain transforms... Read More
Grouse Mountain is open all year long for outdoorsmen and women to enjoy, but there's something magical about going during the holidays. During the holiday season, Grouse Mountain transforms itself into a winter wonderland that's fun for all ages. Take the gondola up, lace up some skates and take to the 8,000 square foot mountaintop ice rink. After you've spent some energy, unwind at Theatre in the Sky to watch some movies. Or, strap on some snowshoes and make your way to an igloo where you can draw some inspiration to build your own there. Afterwards, warm up with a cup of hot chocolate. There are a lot of other things happening throughout the holiday season to keep you busy, including a beautiful light installation walking trail, a sliding zone, skiing, and so much more.
6400 Nancy Greene Way
North Vancouver, BC V7R 4K9
- Holiday Attractions: "Check out their website for times of events."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Enjoy a romantic dinner at the top!"
- Tours and Excursions, Sightseeing: "Make sure to bring a camera, the view from the top is awe inspiring. If you're doing the Grouse Grind, be sure to bring plenty of water and pace yourself while you climb the very steep hike."
- Outdoor Activities: "If you're doing the Grouse Grind, be sure to bring plenty of water and pace yourself while you climb the very steep hike."
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Grouse Mountain's holiday experience is unforgettable. From an ice rink on top of a mountain to real life reindeer, it's truly a winter wonderland.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Whether you want to hike, ski, snowshoe or skate, romance can be found throughout the year on this hill-side retreat.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Grouse Mountain is the only place where you can get in a killer work-out, enjoy a beer and (safely) see Grizzly bears.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Grouse Mountain has something to do all year long - skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Grouse Mountain is awesome year-round! Whether you ski in the winter or hike in the summer, the views are stellar.