Also Featured In
Grouse Mountain is open all year long for outdoor enthusiast to enjoy. If it's a workout you're after, you'll want to hike the Grouse Grind in the warmer months. This 2.9-kilometer steep trek up the... Read More
Grouse Mountain is open all year long for outdoor enthusiast to enjoy. If it's a workout you're after, you'll want to hike the Grouse Grind in the warmer months. This 2.9-kilometer steep trek up the mountain is a tough one, but locals love it. Should you rather appreciate the view without the sweating, take the gondola up. At the top, enjoy the views with a cold pint and have a wander around. During the winter, the hills are covered with snow and make for great local skiing. They also have snowshoeing and other winter activities in the colder months. When it's warm out, make sure to check out the grizzly bears! If there's one thing that remains the same at Grouse, it's got to be the view. It's a stunner all year long.
6400 Nancy Greene Way
North Vancouver, BC V7R 4K9
- Romantic Things to Do: "Enjoy a romantic dinner at the top!"
- Holiday Attractions: "Check out their website for times of events."
- Tours and Excursions, Sightseeing: "Make sure to bring a camera, the view from the top is awe inspiring. If you're doing the Grouse Grind, be sure to bring plenty of water and pace yourself while you climb the very steep hike."
- Outdoor Activities: "If you're doing the Grouse Grind, be sure to bring plenty of water and pace yourself while you climb the very steep hike."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Whether you want to hike, ski, snowshoe or skate, romance can be found throughout the year on this hill-side retreat.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Grouse Mountain's holiday experience is unforgettable. From an ice rink on top of a mountain to real life reindeer, it's truly a winter wonderland.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Grouse Mountain is the only place where you can get in a killer work-out, enjoy a beer and (safely) see Grizzly bears.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Grouse Mountain has something to do all year long - skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Grouse Mountain is awesome year-round! Whether you ski in the winter or hike in the summer, the views are stellar.