Also Featured In
The Sea to Sky Gondola takes you on a 10-minute ride up the mountain to the Summit Lodge. Once at the top, this magnificent piece of nature is yours to explore. There are hiking trails, a... Read More
The Sea to Sky Gondola takes you on a 10-minute ride up the mountain to the Summit Lodge. Once at the top, this magnificent piece of nature is yours to explore. There are hiking trails, a suspension bridge, viewing platforms, mountain biking trails, walking paths, rock climbing, a lodge and more. For the experienced hiker, there are an abundant number of trails that will challenge and inspire. For those who are less experienced, there are two walking trails that have been carved out and are great for all ages. The Panorama trail and Spirit trail are pretty flat, making them very easy to navigate. They offer guided tours every day at 11am and 2pm. If you're unfamiliar with the area, or worried about getting lost, these guided tours are awesome and take out the guess work for you. Hungry? There's a fully licensed restaurant and bar at the top.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Enjoy some spectacular views from the Sea to Sky Gondola. Looking for a spot to pop the question? This is it!
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: The Sea to Sky Gondola is perfect when you want to take a day trip and get out of the city.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The views from the Sea to Sky Gondola are out-of-this-world amazing and simply cannot be beat.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: The Sea to Sky Gondola is a short drive between Vancouver and Whistler and offers incredible views and great hikes.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The Sea to Sky Gondola has incredible views and gives you access to trails you may not normally have the ability to get to.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The views and hikes at the top of the Sea to Sky Gondola are unparalleled and suitable for all ages.