Also Featured In
Provence Marinaside is a go-to restaurant when you're chasing the sun with a hungry belly. Open for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner, Provence Marinaside is there for you any time of the... Read More
Provence Marinaside is a go-to restaurant when you're chasing the sun with a hungry belly. Open for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner, Provence Marinaside is there for you any time of the day. Breakfast and brunch has all of your classic favorites, like eggs Benedict, crepes and omelettes. They also have about 10 different mimosas to choose from, and a solid variety of Caesars and Bloody Mary's. The patio is the best in the morning and midday because that's when it gets the most sun. Lunch and dinner offerings are comprised of French classics, West Coast inspired plates and lovely antipasto options. Even though you may not get the maximum amount of sun in the evening, the views of the harbour and the sky turning to dusk is pretty romantic. The patio fills up quickly on warm days, so get there early to secure a spot.
- Waterfront Dining: "If the weather is nice, stroll around the Seawall after your meal; it's just across the street!"
- Breakfast, French, Tapas: "If the weather is nice, stroll around the Seawall after breakfast. After all, it's just across the street!"
- Outdoor Dining: "The water taxis are just across the street if you're looking for a fun way to get to Provence."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Brunch at Provence Marinaside is the perfect way to start your weekend. They get the morning sun, too!
- Best for Breakfast Because: If you love seafood, you've got to order the crab cake eggs Benedict at Provence Marinaside.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Provence Marinaside overlooks the Seawall and Yaletown's marina, making it the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious meal and do a little people watching.
- Best for French Because: If you want a French meal with a waterfront view, Provence Marinaside is the place to go.
- Best for Tapas Because: Provence Marinaside has a "tappy hour" from 3pm-5pm where they have drinks and tapas for $5 each.