Also Featured In
This cozy little hobbit-hole of an eatery looks like the nook where Frodo Baggins and Gandalf go to share their morning tea. Colorful paintings cover the wall from floor to ceiling setting a... Read More
This cozy little hobbit-hole of an eatery looks like the nook where Frodo Baggins and Gandalf go to share their morning tea. Colorful paintings cover the wall from floor to ceiling setting a hippie-like Sistine Chapel vibe. The bar and booths are all made of carved wood and the food is every-bit as wholesome and savory as the surroundings. Their warm lentil soup is to die for and will warm you up on a cold, winter's night. If you're in the mood for carbs, The Yellow Submarine sandwich is vegetarian and features avocado, sprouts, and a secret sauce that will make your mouth water.
908 Pearl St Boulder, CO 80302
Boulder, CO 80302
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Restaurants Because: Yellow Deli provides a unique experience for those who would rather forego the fine dining atmosphere and, instead, opt for soul-food in a cozy nook.
- Best for Take Out Because: Yellow Deli serves delicious and hardy food 24 hours a day making it a perfect carry-out spot.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Yellow Deli's hobbit-hole like atmosphere and soul food are perfect for a winter's night.
- Best for Lunch Because: Yellow Deli is a unique and cozy spot where you can munch on a lunch sub and snuggle up in a private corner for two.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Yellow Deli creates hardy comfort food that comes in good portion sizes for a reasonable price.
- Best for Late Night Because: Twenty-four hour service and a cozy atmosphere earns Yellow Deli the top spot on our list.