Also Featured In
A favorite after-work hangout, this spacious microbrewery is located in an historic warehouse a block from Pearl Street. Multiple television sets broadcast sporting events. The drink menu features... Read More
A favorite after-work hangout, this spacious microbrewery is located in an historic warehouse a block from Pearl Street. Multiple television sets broadcast sporting events. The drink menu features handcrafted brews, including root beer, ales, and stouts. The menu features Asaigo-artichoke cheese dip and tomato basil quesadillas to start and such delectables as Smoked Sock-eyed Salmon, Chicken Fried Chicken and Waffles, or Cod Fish and Chips. For the main event, some of their yummy brews include, the Special Dark, Indian Peaks Pale Ale, Old Elk Brown Ale, and St. James Irish Red Ale. For happy hour, try their Loaded Mashed Potato Balls or finger-licking Pug Wings. The quintessential hang-out watering hole, Walnut is the place where everybody knows your name...and what you're drinkin'.
1123 Walnut St
Boulder, CO 80302
- Daily 10am-Midnight
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Bars Because: This "Cheers" style bar makes you feel like you're one of the locals but the beer is what earns Walnut Brewery a spot on our list.
- Best for Brew Pubs Because: Walnut Brewery offers amazing beer options, delicious pub-grub, and awesome events.
- Best for Nightlife near Folsom Field Because: The Walnut offers top-notch beer and steaks, perfect to visit with the entire family.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The Walnut Brewery offers a very local experience with craft brews that pair perfectly with their menu items and excellent drink specials.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: The Walnut Brewery sits at the top of our list for its selection of local beer and lively atmosphere.
- Best for Pearl Street Mall's Best Bars Because: Excellent food and a exceptional selection of beer and spirits earns The Walnut Brewery a spot on our list.