900 Baseline Rd
Boulder, CO 80302-7547
- Thu-Sat: 8am-9pm
- Sun: 8am-2pm
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Chautauqua's picturesque setting, cozy atmosphere, and rich history make it the perfect spot for a romantic brunch or dinner.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Another big supporter of Three Leaf's Farm, Chautauqua Dinning Hall also offers Colorado meat such as trout and buffalo.
- Best for Restaurants near Folsom Field Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall is the perfect spot for brunch before the big game or dinner after while taking advantage of the scenic views.
- Best for Brunch Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall offers delicious, locally sourced breakfast and brunch options. The perfect stop after an early morning hike up to the Boulder Flatirons.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall tops our list as much for it's location right next to Flatiron Hiking, as it does it's delicious food.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall offers large party seating near a beautiful and roaring fireplace with views of the Flatirons.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall and its famous brunch is the perfect option for your family after a long hike nearby.