1039 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
- Monday: 11:00am to 9:00pm, Tuesday to Friday: 11:00am to 10:00pm Saturday: brunch 9:00am to 2:00pm and dinner 5:30pm to 10:00pm Sunday: brunch 9:00am to 2:00pm and dinner 5:30pm to 9:00pm Upstairs: Tuesday to Saturday: 5:30pm to 12:00am, Sunday and Monday 5:30pm to 11:00pm
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Pearl Street's Best Restaurants, Romantic Dining, Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Try their Pan Roasted Monk fish and be sure to ask for gluten-free dessert options."
- Farm to Table: "Try their Pan seared Sturgeon and be sure to ask for gluten-free dessert options."
- Brunch: "Try their Goat Gouda Omelet and be sure to ask for gluten-free options."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The Kitchen is known for accommodating Gluten-Free, vegan, and vegetarian preferences.
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Restaurants Because: The Kitchen offers farm-to-table options and a variety of imaginative entrees and desserts.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: As one of Boulder's finest dining establishments, The Kitchen's exquisite atmosphere and comprehensive wine list rank it high on our list.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Known for sourcing produce from local farms and offering local beer, The Kitchen has a well-earned spot on our list.
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants Because: This local favorite serves up some of the best breakfast for miles around earning it a spot on our list.
- Best for Brunch Because: Known for their commitment to fresh, local, food that is as nutritious as it is delicious, The Kitchen is the perfect way to start your morning.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Kitchen is famous in Boulder for its elegant, unique menu options, and its willingness to accommodate food allergies.