Also Featured In
Providing delicious and unique brunch concoctions for over 34 years, Creole cuisine and old-fashioned Southern breakfasts top the menu at this popular restaurant. Start with a beignet pastry and a... Read More
Providing delicious and unique brunch concoctions for over 34 years, Creole cuisine and old-fashioned Southern breakfasts top the menu at this popular restaurant. Start with a beignet pastry and a steaming cup of coffee. Enjoy eggs Benedict or the vegetarian version, eggs Jennifer. The Cajun Breakfast includes ham, kidney beans and eggs folded in a spicy sauce. Grits, along with biscuits smothered in jam, will satisfy the Southerner in everyone. If you're in the mood for a sugary treat, try Lucile's New Orleans style doughnuts sprinkled with powered sugar and some fresh squeezed orange juice, both of which will put some pep in your morning step.
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Restaurants Because: It's charm, elegance, and dedication to serving some of the best breakfast and brunch dishes in town puts Lucille's on our list.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Lucille's offers Gluten-free English muffins as a substitution for any of their delicious benedicts and gluten-free french toast.
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants Because: Lucile's charming atmosphere and sumptuous Creole and Southern-style breakfasts earn it a spot on our list.
- Best for Brunch Because: Lucile's is a Boulder favorite and staple, serving up Cajun-inspired breakfast and brunch options. Not to mention, their grits are to-die-for-delicious.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Lucile's offers cozy elegance, fresh and flavorful food, and some of the best donuts around.