Also Featured In
This local brewery offers some of the best refreshments in the area and is perfect to visit after a long hike at Chautauqua Park. One of their most popular beers, the Colorado Kind Ale, is dry hopped... Read More
This local brewery offers some of the best refreshments in the area and is perfect to visit after a long hike at Chautauqua Park. One of their most popular beers, the Colorado Kind Ale, is dry hopped deliciousness and should be paired with one of Southern Sun's massive burgers or, our favorite, the grilled cheese. Hot wings and BBQ wings are a staple at this joint, as well as the delicious $1 tacos every Wednesday night. Choose from vegetarian or beef and eat late into the night since tacos service goes on well past pumpkin hour. Perfect place for a late-night snack.
627 S. Broadway Street
Boulder, CO 80305
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Offering one of the best patio views of the Flatirons in Boulder, Southern Sun ranks high on our outdoor seating list.
- Best for Restaurants near Folsom Field Because: Southern Sun is a short drive from Folsom Field and offers ample group-seating options, delicious brews, and pub-style food.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Southern Sun offers $1 tacos every Wednesday night and serves late into the evening for midnight cravings.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: With its long picnic tables, board games, and wide-open dining room, Southern Sun offers the perfect atmosphere for your friends and family.
- Best for Late Night Because: Serving late-night tacos and awesome live music ensures Southern Sun a place on our list.