Also Featured In
You'll find Denver Biscuit Company in a space that accommodates two restaurants and a popular bar under one roof. Denver Biscuit Company serves breakfast and biscuit sandwiches for lunch, while Fat... Read More
You'll find Denver Biscuit Company in a space that accommodates two restaurants and a popular bar under one roof. Denver Biscuit Company serves breakfast and biscuit sandwiches for lunch, while Fat Sully's offers pizza for lunch, dinner and late into the evening. Atomic Cowboy bar supports both restaurants morning through late night. But nothing says home cooking like biscuits, which are made from scratch here and appear on the menu in a variety of ways. Most decadent: The Franklin, a biscuit sandwich with buttermilk-fried chicken topped with melted cheese and belly bacon, all smothered in sausage or mushroom gravy, egg optional. FYI, we asked and this was the answer: "The secret to our biscuits is love...and tons and tons of butter."
- Best Value: "The popular biscuit company now has additional locations on South Broadway, in the Highlands and at Aurora's Stanley Marketplace, near Stapleton."
- Lunch: "Can't make it to the restaurant? Check out the Biscuit Bus at the Cherry Creek farmer's market and other food-truck locations."
- Homestyle: "No near Colfax? Locations include South Broadway, Tennyson Street and at Stanley Marketplace where biscuits are served 8 a.m-10 p.m daily."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: It's not just the place for excellent affordable tamales; it's also the place for true customer service and a spirit of welcoming and appreciating customers.
- Best for Lunch Because: Love and butterdoes it get any better than that when you're talking flaky, down-home biscuits for breakfast, brunch or lunch?
- Best for Homestyle Because: The goal was to serve scratch food and provide an atmosphere that evokes a grandmother's kitchen table. Done!