Mediterranean influences inform the menu that includes extraordinary handmade pastas by Chef Jennifer Jasinski, who is also co-owner of the restaurant. The cavatelli is served with black truffle... Read More
Mediterranean influences inform the menu that includes extraordinary handmade pastas by Chef Jennifer Jasinski, who is also co-owner of the restaurant. The cavatelli is served with black truffle chicken sausage, morel mushroom, peas and spring onions, while the beet gnocchi has strawberries, hon-shimeji mushrooms, walnuts, tarragon and horseradish-fromage blanc. Among the phenomenal starter offerings are a roasted beet salad and the Rioja "picnic" plate with artisan meats, warm pine-nut-crusted goat cheese, Gorgonzola, olives, fennel salad, orange confit and almonds. It was no surprise to anyone who has had the good fortune to dine at Rioja when Jasinski became the first Denver chef to win the coveted James Beard Foundation Best Chef Southwest award in 2013. Grab a seat on the patio if the weather is nice, and enjoy people-watching as you sip a glass of wine. The impressive list features selections from Rioja, the Spanish wine region.
1431 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80202
- Mon-Tue: 5pm-10pm
- Wed-Thu: 11:30am-2:30pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Fri: 11:30am-2:30pm,; 5pm-11pm
- Sat: 10am-2:30pm,; 5pm-11pm
- Sun: 10am-2:30pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Restaurants near Sports Authority Field at Mile High: "On a sunny afternoon sit outside on the patio, as this restaurant offers some of the city's best people thanks to a middle of Larimer Square address."
- Best for Restaurants near Sports Authority Field at Mile High Because: Consistently picked as one of Denver's top restaurants, it's hard to go wrong ordering at Rioja. Valet parking is another perk.