1445 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80202
- Sun-Thu: 6am-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 6am-11am
- Lunch: "It's a deli, it's a bakery, it's a coffee bar, it's a sit-down restaurant, a specialty grocer and a grab-and-go market. If you can't decide what you want, or your group is divided on what to eat, The Market is the place to go. Everyone will be happy."
- Dessert: "Head to The Market for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up of dessert and coffee, when the breakfast and lunch crowds have already departed."
- Best Value: "The market has the perfect antidote to Denver's sometimes chilly winter weather: 13 different hot toddy cocktails served at the Espresso Bar, including the aptly named Snow Bunny made with peppermint Schnapps."
- Best for Lunch Because: It is Denver's one-stop-shop for any lunch (or breakfast or dinner) item you might want.
- Best for Dessert Because: The Market has something for everyone, including an especially inviting coffee bar and dessert case, making it a must for this list.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Many menu items come in under $10, including deli sandwiches, breakfast burritos, chicken enchiladas, stuffed chicken breasts and pasta salads--and that's just the start.