Also Featured In
Stop by The Market at Larimer Square for a wide assortment of salads, sandwiches and sweets. The casual cafe draws a diverse crowd of locals and tourists (it's great for people-watching), and there's... Read More
Stop by The Market at Larimer Square for a wide assortment of salads, sandwiches and sweets. The casual cafe draws a diverse crowd of locals and tourists (it's great for people-watching), and there's something for everyone. The drink menu boasts an extensive list of coffees and teas, perfect for sipping at one of the small tables or taking along with you. Pair it with a pastry or a rich slice of cake for the best effect. Outdoor dining is a good choice on one of Denver's many pleasant days. Best of all, when you finish eating you are in the heart of Larimer Square, where strolling and window-shopping are encouraged.
- Best Value: "The market has the perfect antidote to Denver's sometimes chilly winter weather: 13 different hot toddy cocktails served at the Espresso Bar, including the aptly named Snow Bunny made with peppermint Schnapps."
- Lunch: "It's a deli, it's a bakery, it's a coffee bar, it's a sit-down restaurant, a specialty grocer and a grab-and-go market. If you can't decide what you want, or your group is divided on what to eat, The Market is the place to go. Everyone will be happy."
- Dessert: "Head to The Market for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up of dessert and coffee, when the breakfast and lunch crowds have already departed."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Many menu items come in under $10, including deli sandwiches, breakfast burritos and more. Variety and affordability reign here.
- Best for Lunch Because: It is Denver's one-stop-shop for any lunch (or breakfast or dinner) item you might want.
- Best for Dessert Because: The Market has something for everyone, including an especially inviting coffee bar and dessert case, making it a must for this list.