- Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Group Friendly, Vegetarian, Family Friendly, Homestyle, Seafood, Fine Dining, Local Flavor, Farm to Table, Best Restaurants: "In Greek Mythology, a Chimera is a fire-breathing female creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, comprised of sections of three different animals: a lion, a serpent and a goat."
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Farmer's market fresh produce is the main attraction among the tapas here.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Small plates and tapas are group friendly and fun to share.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: Pastas and pizzas topped with greens make appetizing options for veggies.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Lots of little plates are great for sharing among family and friends.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Tapas created from local ingredients are perfect for sharing family style.
- Best for Seafood Because: Some say the coconut shrimp served here is heavenly.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Casual fine dining comes to life in Chimera's tasty tapas.
- Best for Local Flavor Because: With a signature minimalist style that lets the true flavor of each ingredient show through, the chef at Chimera works magic in her mountain-top kitchen.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Latin tapas of locally grown ingredients fill the farm fresh bill.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Tasting plates and tapas offer diners a taste of the true ingredients Santa Elena has to offer.